Entrance animations let you animate Widgets and page Widgets when they are first loaded on your site. Motion and interactivity makes your site more memorable and can emphasize the sections you want visitors to focus on, like a phone number or a contact button. When adding entrance animations, keep in mind the following:
- Too many animations can disorient or distract users, so use them sparingly.
- When removing an animation, remember that animations can be applied to rows as well as Widgets, so the animation you are seeing might have been added somewhere unexpected.
To add entrance animations:
- Right-click any row or Widget to open its context menu.
- Hover over Entrance Animation and select the animation you want to use.
Remove Entrance Animations
To remove entrance animations:
- Right-click any row or widget to open its context menu.
- Hover over Entrance Animation and select None.