The Yelp Reviews Widget only shows positive reviews, and Yelp sends only three reviews to the Widget. In some cases, fewer than three reviews may appear.
To add the Widget:
- In the left panel, click Widgets.
- Click and drag the Widget into your site.
To learn more about adding Widgets to your site, see Add Widgets.
To access the content editor:
- Right-click the Widget, and click Edit Content.
- Type the address of your Yelp page in the field provided, and click the Search button.
- If there is a Yelp page with this URL, it will connect automatically.
- If this is not the correct page, click Enter your Yelp URL again and type another URL.
- If the URL does not connect to a Yelp page, you will see the following message: No results found. Please modify your search. To try again, simply edit the URL in the text box above this message.
- Edit the Title of your Yelp reviews. To hide the title, click the eye icon.
To access the design editor, right-click the Widget, and click Edit Design.
For information about design options that are not specific to this Widget (for example, layout, style, or spacing), see Widget Design.