Add Widgets from the Widgets Panel
To add Widgets from the left panel:
- In the left panel, click Widgets to open the Widgets panel. Search for Widgets by browsing through the list or using the Widget search bar.
- Click and drag the Widget to the location you want in the site. A blue placement indicator appears.
- The Widget appears in the location shown by the blue placement indicator.
Add Widgets with the Context Menu
To add Widgets using the context menu:
- Right-click any Widget and select Add Widget below in the context menu to add Widgets immediately below the current Widget.
- If you are right-clicking on a column, click + Add, and select Add widget below.
- Select from the four most popular Widgets or click More widgets to open the full menu. After adding the Widget, you can edit it as usual.
When dragging-and-dropping a Widget to your site, note the text in the blue placement indicator:
- Insert here. The Widget will be added to an existing row or column.
- Insert in new row. A new row will be added and the Widget will be placed inside of it.
- Insert in new column. A new column will be added and the Widget will be placed inside of it.
To learn more about editing Widgets on your site, see Edit Widgets.