If you are not able to receive any form submissions that are being sent using the Contact Form Widget, most likely it is because our mail is being filtered as spam on your email server.
If you do not receive emails from GoDaddy Arabic Website Builder, check your spam folder. If you still do not see the email, make sure to white list the IP addresses 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 in your email provider's settings.
- Check the form responses to ensure the contact form is working. You can click the contact form >>> click form responses to download it.
- Check to see if the email is valid. If you enter multiple emails, remember to use a comma between emails (no spaces) to separate them.
- Check your spam folder on your site.
- Check your email filter and blacklist settings to ensure that they are not being blocked.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email white list.
- Create a new page and insert your contact form there to see if it works.
- Turn off any custom scripts in your site in the site settings.
If it is working on another page on your mobile site but not the page it is meant to work on, that usually means there is a custom script interfering with your contact form working. Either reset the page or check your page for any custom scripts that might be causing this issue.
For more information, see Header HTML.