Most Widgets in the editor have design options that enable you to customize the Widget's appearance for your site. These options can help you create a Widget that perfectly matches the style of your site, or one that stands out and attracts visitor's attention. Not all Widgets have the same options. For example, some Widgets do not allow you to edit inner spacing, others do not let you change outer spacing.
To open the Design Editor of a Widget on your site, right-click on the Widget to open the context menu and then click Edit Design. You can also open the Design Editor by clicking on the Widget and then clicking Design at the top of the Widget window.
To learn how to add Widgets to your page, see Add Widgets.
To learn more about editing Widgets, see Edit Widgets
Layout options are usually specific to certain Widgets. To select from the set of layout options available for that Widget, click the layout that appears in the Design Editor (or click the small arrow beside it) to open the Select Layout menu. To change the selected layout, click the layout you want to use instead and it will be updated in the Widget.
- Color. Click the round color icon to the right of the section name to open the color picker and change the color.
- Border Style. Change the width of the border using the slider or text box.
- Background Style. Use a background image or video for this Widget using the Choose and Place Images dialog or a video URL.
- Width and Height. Use the slider or text box to change the number of pixels.
- Rounded Corners. Increase or decrease the rounded the corners on a Widget.
- Shadows. Toggle on or off a shadow for this Widget.
Change the inner spacing (spacing inside the Widget edges) and outer spacing (spacing outside the Widget edges). Each number in the outer box sets the outer spacing for its own side (top, bottom, left, or right), and each number in the inner box sets the inner spacing for its own side (top, bottom, left, or right).