The Breadcrumbs widget can be added to a site so the site visitor can easily understand their location and explore the site effectively, and as a result improve the site's SEO. The Breadcrumbs widget displays the site hierarchy on a trail based on the user's current location and displays the names of the following:
- Pages and sub-pages
- Dynamic pages
To add the Widget:
- In the side panel, click Widgets.
- Click and drag the Breadcrumbs Widget into your site. If you are working in Flex mode, point to the container, and click + to select the Breadcrumbs widget.
To learn more about adding Widgets to your site, see Add Widgets.
To access the content editor:
- Right-click the Widget, and click Edit Content.
- Select the items you want visible on the breadcrumbs. You have the following options:
- Home Page. Always show the home page in the breadcrumbs.
- Current Page. Show the current page in the breadcrumbs.
To access the design editor:
- Right-click the Widget, and click Edit Design.
- In the Links section, select the font and text options.
- Select a Divider style for the divider between each page in the breadcrumbs.
- In the Current Page, Hover, and Folder sections, select a font color and font format.
For information about design options that are not specific to this Widget (for example, layout, style, or spacing), see Widget Design.